...Häppenings In Life...

Many things happen in life, but we must always stay strong!(:

We had a debate training yesterday and I totally was coward? I was having flu from don't know where. And I dint went to school yesterday but went debate in the afternoon and when we were having practice Don chose a few of us to work on our manner and I was one of them.

I totally freak out after Ranjani, Nathalie, & Jeanette helped and used all the deep words. I was really scared all of a sudden..... and I was going to shed tears but I pulled back but then after seeing my friends who did well it started freaking me out and in the end I cried.... and thank you Ranjani and Don for letting me skip that round cause I don't think I would be able to pull my self back out to speak up there for 7 minutes. Well thats basically what happen at the debate training=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Time to SMS! :)

Lets rock this house!XD

About this blog :)

I created this blog not to say bad things about stuff and all its just for your info what is happening. And sometimes its like a diary to me so yea feel free to read (:

About Me

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
I am Marissa. I am 15 this year. I love making new friends and I love drawing, basketball and many others :)

Stickwitme (: