...Häppenings In Life...

Many things happen in life, but we must always stay strong!(:

My school has just told us about this new rule about not switching on the fan for the first two period to go green and to save electricity. It is okay for the morning session especially when its raining. Yes I know some may disagree with the idea of not switching on the fans but its just 2 periods and mornings are always fresh and cooling there is no harm of switching off the fans for the first two periods. :)

It's for a good cost right?XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Time to SMS! :)

Lets rock this house!XD

About this blog :)

I created this blog not to say bad things about stuff and all its just for your info what is happening. And sometimes its like a diary to me so yea feel free to read (:

About Me

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
I am Marissa. I am 15 this year. I love making new friends and I love drawing, basketball and many others :)

Stickwitme (: